The master programs consist of the following parts:
- The backbone: a solid scientific and technical basis (60 ECTS), broadly covering aspects of
- materials and processing,
- sustainability and recycling,
- circular (eco)design and life cycle engineering,
- materials substitution, and
- The heart and brain: courses on entrepreneurship and innovation (30 ECTS)
- The arms and legs: an internship (6 ECTS) and the master thesis (24 ECTS).
Five high level academic institutions offer you the possibility to obtaina double master degree. More information on their running master programmes can be found on their respective websites:
- KU Leuven Master of Materials Engineering
- Montanuniversität Leoben Master in Sustainable Materials
- University of Trento Master in Materials and Production Engineering
- INP Grenoble Master in Sustainable Industrial Engineering
- University of Milano-Bicocca Master in Materials Science
Explore the curricula per track.